Dentistry procedures have been evolving over the years. Many treatments can now serve as an option for a single dental concern which makes it highly preferable for patients who have different needs.
Missing teeth is one of the most dreaded concerns for many; this is due to the complications it can cause if not attended especially for a long time. Some of the complications may cause a bone loss, gum recession, malocclusions, and even gum disease.
At Monaco Dentistry, we help our patients by providing only the best possible treatments by using the latest technological innovations for their overall dental care and maintenance. For missing teeth, we provide a more comfortable and convenient solution compared to the conventional ways with Dental Implants.
Dental implants are a screw-like dental device that is surgically placed on the patient’s jawbone to serve as the missing teeth’s root. It can restore not only the missing teeth but also its overall structure. Once placed it can hold dental prostheses such as dental crowns, bridges, and dentures.
Advantages of Dental Implants over Conventional Treatments
- It restores the entire tooth structure which helps preserve the overall appearance of the patient preventing any changes in the bone and facial structure.
- Implant posts are made of titanium which promotes Osseointegration. It is the process where the post forms a natural bond with the bone that further secures its durability and stability.
- Improved stability lets patients enjoy eating the foods they love without any restrictions compared to traditional teeth restorations.
- Does not need any special solutions or cream to keep it clean and sanitized. Patients can practice proper dental hygiene and usually care by brushing, flossing, and rinsing.
- It is natural looking since the dental prostheses are made with materials that closely resembles the other remaining healthy teeth. After osseointegration, the implant post has completely merged with the bone and gums making it a natural part of the mouth.
- Since the implants are surgically placed, patients do not have to worry about any slipping of dentures that can be both uncomfortable and embarrassing.
- The placement of dental implants does not involve the preparation of the surrounding healthy teeth, preserving more of the healthy structures for an excellent overall dental condition.
- With proper dental care and hygiene, dental implants can last for many years and even for a lifetime.
- Restoring the teeth does not only allow patients to speak and chew properly, but it also helps patients in regaining their self-esteem and confidence to smile brightly for excellent overall health and wellness.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about Dental Implants in Apollo Beach, FL, or to schedule your appointment with Monaco Dentistry.